In the 'Letters' Section, page 2, of The Bugler, it says 'Sellindge Residents' Association would love to hear from you. Please let us have your news and comments about what is happening in the area. You can write (our letter box is in Potten Farm shop) or please email firstname.lastname@example.org '
The new posts (information) added to the website in July 2012, to the right-hand sections, denoted by '* New and then the number below', are.
Section 2 - Harringe Brooks Wind Farm
3) Lympne Parish Council response to the Planning Application for six Wind Turbines at Harringe Brooks
4) Stanford Parish Council - additional objection points to the Planning Application for the six wind turbines
1) Otterpool - some Caravans have just arrived
2) Kent County Council: Minerals and Waste Sites Preferred Options - Consultation Reminder
Section 4 - Other Wind Farm Information - since March 2012
1) Government plans to break its own climate change law
2) Questions to ask re Wind farms - useful website
3) Wind farm in Polegate unanimously opposed by town council
4) A family's second wind farm fight
5) A UK wide Conservation group campaigning against turbines for 20 years
6) Wind turbines - interesting cases ......
Section 5 - Lorry Park
No new information
Section 6 - Shepway Housing
1) Axe held over 60 jobs as racecourse set to close
2) Folkestone racecourse to close at end of the season
Section 9 - Correspondence including replies from KCC
1) Six Wind Turbines application - Councillor Shirley Newlands - called it forward to Committee
2) Wind turbines in our area - Dear Mr Aspinall
3) Otterpool Waste Plant - take it off the preferred sites list