Sunday, 26 February 2012
Section 3 - Otterpool Waste treatment
1) No recent News
Section 4 - Wind Farm
1) Public to get new rights to block windfarms - 22/02/12
2) Official: Green taxes add 15% to your bills - 18/02/12
3) Five ways to cut wind farm impact - 27/01/12
4) High winds rip blades from turbines - 9/01/12
5) While we still pursue a power that won't be - 3/01/12
6) Our need for renewable energy can't be met by endless windfarms - 24/11/11
7) Wind farms are useless says Duke - 24/11/11
Section 5 - Lorry Park
1) KCC say "Stack lorry park is 'only viable' option on table" - 02/02/12
Section 6 - Shepway - Housing/Village Green
1) Shepway District Council LDF Core Strategy - Notice of Submission of its Core Strategy to the Secretary of State - 09/02/12
2) Bernhurst Proposed development planning Application update - 30/01/12
3) Proposed development at Port Lympne Wild Animal Park - Tented Holiday Lodges update - 02/02/11
4) View from your window could win protection - 08/06/11
Section 9 - Correspondence including replies from KCC
1) indfarm's black noise and Tree preservation email to Shepway - waiting response - 9/2/12
The articles contained in this website are for general informational purposes only and have been provided by various sources including the public, newspaper content and local bodies. These articles are then presented by Sellindge & District Residents Association on this website, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sellindge & District Residents Association. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sellindge & District Residents Association takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. This website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Sellindge & District Residents Association has no business relationship with any organisations mentioned in this website.