Saturday, 5 May 2012
The website has all the latest information on the main issues facing Sellindge. If you have any information which you would like to share, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the 'Letters' Section, page 2, of The Bugler, it says 'Sellindge Residents' Association would love to hear from you. Please let us have your news and comments about what is happening in the area. You can write (our letter box is in Potten Farm shop) or please email email@example.com '
The new posts (information) added to the website in the right-hand sections for May 2012, denoted by '* New and then the number below', are.
The Bugler - top of the right-hand column
1) Issue 1 - published Friday 4th May
Section 2 - Village Meeting
1) The Village Meeting - 10th May 2012 - what is it about?
Section 3 - Otterpool Waste
1) Otterpool Quarry - now listed in the Preferred Options Consultation on Waste Site Plans
Section 4 - Wind Farm
1) Planning Application for 6 Wind Turbines at Harringe Brooks - 24th May
2) The wind farm rebellion blows across Britain - 31st May
3) CPRE - Stopping Industrialisation of the countryside
4) Additional Information - Planning Application Notification: Y12/0241/SH - Land Adjoining Somerfield Court farm - 17th May
5) Parish Council response to the Wind Turbine Application Y12/0241/SH - Land adjoining Somerfield Court farm - 24th April
6) Huntspill Windfarms - they won their fight - application refused
7) Wind Turbines have a place - its out at sea - Damian Collins MP - 10th May
Section 5 - Lorry Park
No new information
Section 6 - Shepway Housing
1) Inspector rejects plan for racecourse homes - 17th May
2) Planning inspector says no to 820 homes
3) Inspector's Interim report following conclusion of Shepway Core Strategy Public Examination
Section 7 - Sellindge Converter Station
No new information
Section 8 - Other Important Information
1) Kent County Council Mineral and Waste Site Plans - Preferred Options Consultation
Section 9 - Correspondence
No new information
The articles contained in this website are for general informational purposes only and have been provided by various sources including the public, newspaper content and local bodies. These articles are then presented by Sellindge & District Residents Association on this website, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sellindge & District Residents Association. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sellindge & District Residents Association takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. This website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Sellindge & District Residents Association has no business relationship with any organisations mentioned in this website.